Have you been exposed to COVID-19? Visit our Quarantine and Isolation page.
Were you recently tested for COVID-19? Click here for next steps.
Have you tested positive for COVID-19? Visit our Quarantine and Isolation page.
- To schedule a COVID-19 vaccination, visit our vaccine page.
- Quarantine and isolation: Please follow this guidance.
- COVID-19 Positive Self-Reporting Form: Click Here to Complete
- We do not provide "Return to Work" letters. For additional information, click here
- We do not provide religious exemptions.
- MMDHD does not currently have a mask mandate in place.
Visit our MMDHD Dashboard for the latest case counts and more.
Quarantine, Isolation, and Vaccination Calculator
Use our new COVID calculator to know when you are considered fully vaccinated, when and how long you need to quarantine, reinfection timeframes and more.
COVID-19 Transmission/Risk Level Map
Cases of COVID-19, including the Delta variant, continue to increase across the U.S. This increase has prompted the CDC to issue updated face mask recommendations for everyone, including those who are fully vaccinated. In areas with substantial or high transmission, the CDC is recommending everyone wear a face mask in public indoor areas. The map below shows the COVID-19 risk levels for Clinton, Gratiot, and Montcalm counties. To see the risk levels for the entire State, visit the MI Safe Start website.
The CDC has also updated its guidance for fully vaccinated people