- The FDA and ACIP have authorized new COVID Bivalent Boosters for Pfizer and Moderna. MMDHD now has Bivalent Moderna and Pfizer Boosters in stock and is scheduling vaccinations to those eligible. To schedule a COVID-19 vaccination and to check your eligibility, visit our vaccine page.
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19? Visit our Quarantine and Isolation page.
- Were you recently tested for COVID-19? Click here for next steps.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19? Visit our Quarantine and Isolation page.
- Quarantine and isolation: Please follow this guidance.
- COVID-19 Positive Self-Reporting Form: Click Here to Complete
COVID-19 Treatment Options
Travel Guidance (updated September 2022)
Homebound COVID-19 Vaccination help
Guidance for at-home COVID-19 tests
How to use an at-home COVID-19 test
How to Wear a Mask
Updated Masking for Michiganders Guidance
The effectiveness of face masks to prevent COVID-19
Readiness Response Recovery Cycle
MMDHD COVID-related press releases
COVID-19 Community Levels
COVID-19 Community Levels are a new tool to help communities decide what prevention steps to take based on the latest data. Levels can be low, medium, or high and are determined by looking at hospital beds being used, hospital admissions, and the total number of new COVID-19 cases in an area. Take precautions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 based on the COVID-19 Community Level in your area.
Overview of COVID-19 Community Levels
Find out your COVID-19 Community Level
Quarantine, Isolation, and Vaccination Calculator
This calculator helps you determine how long you need to isolate, quarantine, or other steps you should take to prevent spreading COVID-19.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Michigan Department of Health and Human Services