The following forms can be printed, filled out and sent in to save you time of applying in person. Please follow the instructions closely if instructions are attached.
You will need to download Acrobat Reader to view the forms properly. Please download the free Acrobat Reader by clicking on the graphic down below and then come back to open the forms. Please remember: you can adjust the font size of what you are viewing by using the little window on the toolbar.
DISCLAIMER: Fees on the following forms are subject to change at any time. Please always check the FEE SCHEDULE for up-to-date charges.
These forms can be dropped off in person or mailed. Fees are subject to change at any time. Please refer to the instructions most accurate pricing.
- Water Supply Permit Instructions
- Water Supply Permit Application Form
- Existing Site Evaluation
- Loan Evaluation Application
- Water Sampling Service
- Letter of Transfer
- Request for Public Record
Information on Groundwater Withdrawal
- Department of Environmental Quality Water Use Program
- Groundwater Dispute Complaint Form
- Water Withdrawal Assessment Tool
Flooding Impacts on Septic Systems and Private Wells