The following forms can be printed, filled out and sent in to save you time of applying in person. Please follow the instructions closely if instructions are attached. Note: You will need Acrobat Reader to view the forms properly.
These forms can be dropped off in person or mailed. Fees are subject to change at any time. Please refer to the instructions for the most accurate pricing.
- Commercial On-Site Sewage Disposal Information Sheet
- Existing Site Evaluation
- Letter of Transfer
- Loan Evaluation
- Request for Public Record (FOIA Request Form)
- Sewage Disposal System Application Form
- Sewage Disposal System and Water Supply Permit Instructions
- Septic Tank Pump Card
- Vacant Land Evaluation Instructions
- Vacant Land Evaluation Application Form
Fees on the forms are subject to change at any time. Please always check the FEE SCHEDULE for up-to-date charges.
EPA's SepticSmart Program educates homeowners about proper septic system care and maintenance all year long. In addition, it serves as an online resource for industry practitioners, local governments, and community organizations, providing access to tools to educate clients and residents.